《愚公移山》
A foolish old man moved the mountains
听起来是奇闻,
It's an anecdote when we hear it,
讲起来是笑谈,
It's a joke when we talk about it ,
任凭那扁担把脊背压弯,
Let the shoulder pole bends my back ,
任凭那脚板把木屐磨穿!
Let the clogs are worn out by my feet !
面对着王屋与太行,
Facing the Mount Wangwu and Mount Taihang ,
凭着是一身肝胆,
Courage is my weapon,
听起来不是那奇闻,
It's not an anecdote when we hear it ,
谈起来不是笑谈!
It's not a joke when we talk about it !
望望头上天外天,
Look at the sky beyond sky overhead ,
走走脚下一马平川,
Walk around the wide and flat road ,
面对着满堂儿孙,
Facing so many children and grandchildren ,
了却了心中祈愿!
I have made my dream come true !
望望头上天外天,
Look at the sky beyond sky overhead ,
走走脚下一马平川,
Walk around the wide and flat road ,
无路难呀开路更难,
Opening a road is even harder than having no way in front ,
所以后来人为你感叹!
That's the reason why later people all sigh for you !